Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Oh, Hey! BTF Challenges

Hello!

This week at Between the Folds challenge the theme is all about water. You can do a card or layout without a water theme or do something with water colour paints like I did. My style is very clean and simple so the water colour free flow is a bit challenging for me. To make it easier I got the munchkins involved, I let each of my girls pick out their favourite colours and from there they splattered, blotted and smeared the paint around. We set it out to dry and later came back to finish it. I did the stamping and I put 3 heart embellishments, one for each of my munchkins. 


We hope you are able to carve out some time in your scrap space to play along with us. We would love to see your Water Projects.

All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. Please see the right side bar to read all the rules for submitting to our challenges.


You have until Monday, Aug. 29, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.


Please make sure that you check back with us on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 to check out our next Bi-Weekly Challenge.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :