Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Awesome Birthday - AHSC #181

Today I have another card for you, this time it is my project for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design team. I just can not get enough of the Beyond Awesome set, if you know me in person you know that awesome is a word I use ALL the time. 






Paper:
- Jeepers Creepers
- White Daisy and Gypsey card stock

Ink:
- Black
- Gypsey

Stamp:
- C1444 - Beyond Awesome

Embellishments:
- Gray enamel dots

We would love to see what you come up with for this sketch, please join us at AHSC !

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love polka-dots and like how you included the color full polka dots in your banners...CAS and pretty card.

Michelle said...

Love this card! I wish I didn't miss out on this stamp set :(