Monday, December 26, 2016

Believe - AHSC # 192

Happy Boxing Day!

I hope Santa was good to you and your families. Santa was very good to our family this year. Speaking of Santa, I do have one last Christmas card to share with you and it features Santa front and centre. 




I had a lot of fun with this sketch and card, it was one of those less is more feelings. I used a PML card from the City Sidewalks paper pack for the striped background. The Santa is stamped on White Daisy and matted with Willow. Believe is stamped in Cranberry and the Santa is stamped in Black and Cranberry. The Santa and Believe are from retired stamp sets. 

We would love it if you would play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge we would love to see your take on our Sketch

Have a great day and if you got lots of crafty goodies, I hope you have lots of time to play with them. 

Happy Crafting!
Brandi

No comments :