Wednesday, May 03, 2017

AHSC #210

Hello! Today I bring you my DT project for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I am so loving the little kids in the Back to School and Operation Smile sets, hence why you are seeing them so much! I hemmed and hawed about buying these but once I did I can not get enough of them!



Products used:

Paper:
- Some Kinda Wonderful
- Raspberry and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- D1706 Back to School

Markers:
- Shinhan Touch
  - YR29 Barely Beige
  - G46 Vivid Green
  - Y222 Golden Yellow

- Copic
   - E23, E25, E29
   - B24, B26

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots Z3314

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work, we would love to see your take on this sketch, to play along click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


1 comment :

Unknown said...

Love this!