Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Little Dreamer - BTF challenge

Hello!

Today I am happy to show off one of your new paper packs...Little Dreamer. I love this fun, cute and sweet paper pack, it is magical! My munchkins LOVED it...they were dying to get their hands on my stamp and thin cuts for this one....oh the ideas they were throwing around for cards for their friends.

Any hoots, this is all my design, though my seven year old wanted to do the stamping for me but her sisters were hovering and it would be come pandemonium if I handed it over so I did it all. It is a bit challenging to see in the picture, there is some white shimmer trim which garnered a ton of oohs and ahhhs from the peanut gallery!



Products used:

Paper:
- Little Dreamer
- Glacier and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Little Dreamer Card Making Workshop & Thin Cuts

Ink:
- Glacier, Blossom, Thistle  and Lagoon

Embellishments:
- Little Dreamer Glitter Gems Z3321
- Shimmer Trim White Z3024


We would love to see your take on the Little Dreamer challenge, join us here!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time....happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :