Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Let's Celebrate - AHSC #247

Good Morning! I have another blog post for you today, I have been a busy bee lately! Today I have a card for the AHSC and it was a card I featured at my last workshop. We were working with Silver and Gold as it was just to crazy busy in December so we ordered ahead and are double booked with workshops this month to catch up!

Since, Christmas is behind us, I got to use Silver and Gold to create cards that were not Christmas related and it was a lot of fun as the colours are so basic...Black, White, Silver and Gold. Be on the look out for more projects featuring Silver and Gold!


 
 
 
Products Used:
 
Paper:
- Silver and Gold
- White Daisy card stock
- Gold Glitter Paper
 
Embellisments:
- Ribbon from a Mini Medley Black (retired)
- Clear Sparkles
- Gold Sequins
 
Ink:
- Black
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I welcome any and all feedback on my artwork. Until next time, Happy crafting!


No comments :