Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Stargazer - Seasonal Expression 1 blog hop


Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop! The Close to my Heart Seasonal Expressions 1 came out on January 1st and we are showcasing new products through some of our artwork.  
 
If you have come here from Brenda Lapp's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.

 

This month we have approximately 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using CTMH products from the new Seasonal Expression 1 on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 


 

This is a fun card I made as a thank you card for a friend. I love the bright bold colours of the Stargazer papers and cant wait to have more time to play with them and make some fun layouts!

Products Used:

Paper:
- Stargazer
- Canary, Pacifica, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- B1557 Thanks a Million

Ink:
- Pacifica

Embellishments:
- Poppy Extra Thick Twine (retired)
- Arrows Embossing Folder (retired)


 
Here is some additional artwork I have created with Chelsea Gardens paper pack, these were previously featured on my blog.

 
 

Now "Hop" on over to Darlys Recker's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, products in the Seasonal Expression 1 are only available for a limited time. Contact me (or your consultant) to order these great new products.

7 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

I love the bright bold colors on your card. The pattern is fantastic too.

Darlys said...

Cute Card

Melissa Robinson said...

I totally love your thank you card and think your bright colors are perfect! It's so cheery!

Vickie ODell said...

I wondered how I'd missed those Stargazer papers until I noticed they were part of the pml cards. So creative and bright!

Alyson Mayo said...

You are one of the few people on this hop who didn’t use Chelsea Gardens :) I wasn’t going to purchase this paper pack but you may have just changed my mind... love the bright colours and the way you put this card together. Nice job!

Haley D. said...

You're convincing me that I "need" Stargazer after all! Great cards!

Unknown said...

Love the stargazer paper! Fantastic card!