Monday, February 26, 2018

Ad-MITT it! A H2H Challenge

Today our theme at H2H Challenges is Everything but the Kitchen Sink! My original thought for this theme was to do a project with everything on it, liquid glass, thin cuts, stamping, bling...everything but nothing I was trying was coming together, the kids were wild today and had a hard time focusing on my project so eventually I had to cut my losses and go easy with the Gimme Some Sugar and its kitchen/baking theme.


Products Used:

Paper:
- Gimme Some Sugar
- Juniper and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Juniper

Stamp:
- Gimme Some Sugar card making

Embellishments:
- White Shimmer Trim
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by, we would love to see what you come up with for this challenge. Join us here!

Until next time....happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :