Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Hugs & Kisses - AHSC 261

Hello...Happy Wednesday! Today I have a note card for you that I created for my workshop, I did stamp hugs and kisses on the inside but I left it without a sentiment of any kind so that it could be used as a note card for any reason. I really love the simplicity of it with the hand stamped flowers. not a lot of bling or embellishments but yet striking in its simplicity, in my opinion at least. The girls in my workshop seemed to enjoy it too!




Products Used:

Paper:
- Gimme Some Sugar
- Bashful and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking

Ink:
- Bashful, Blossom, Peacock, Tangerine and Juniper

Embellishments:
- White and Bronze twine

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and check out my project. We would love to have you join us at AHSC here

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Brandi

No comments :