Monday, April 23, 2018

With Sympathy - H2H Challenges

This week we have a colour challenge for you from H2H challenges. Create a project using CTMH colours Peacock, Bashful, Blossom and White Daisy. These are colours featured in this months paper pack Gimme Some Sugar. 

I have been working on my workshop for this paper pack so you will see a lot of my workshop over the next few posts. The card I have for you today is a sympathy card. I sadly had to put my beloved Cocoa Puff, our 11 year old Beagle down on Friday and so sympathy and sadness were on my mind as I was making cards for this workshop. Sympathy cards are never fun to make and sneak up suddenly so I do try to sneak them into my workshops every so often so my customers will have one on hand if needed. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Gimme Some Sugar
- Peacock, White Daisy, and Heather card stock

Ink:
- Tangerine, Peacock, Blush, and Bashful

Stamp:
- Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking

Embellishments:
- Peacock Stitched Ribbon

Thanks for stopping and by checking out my project. We would love to have you join us for any of our current challenges, just visit us at Heart 2 Heart challenges here

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :