Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A Central Park Happy Birthday - AHSC 273

Hello! Happy Wednesday! Today I have a card I made for one of my workshops recently, my Central Park workshop that was held last Saturday. I really love this paper pack, I love the diversity of the papers in it. I created a great Movie Night layout with it using the red and White B&T paired with lemon, poppy and black card stock. and now I have this soft and sweet birthday card in Bashful and Mink. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Central Park
- Mink, White Daisy, and Bashful card stock
- Bashful Glitter paper

Ink:
- Mink

Stamp:
- M1186 Happy Birthday

Embellishments:
- White & Black Dots

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work. I welcome any and all feedback! 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :