Monday, July 23, 2018

Incredible Family - Fresh Air - H2H Challenges

I have to admit, I am a CTMH addict and love all their papers and proclaim all are my current favourites, but in all honesty when I saw Fresh Air, it literally took my breath away, I LOVE it! I have SOOO many pictures from our family cottage and this paper is just absolutely perfect for them. 

This is one of the layouts from my Fresh Air workshop but it is already set for pictures from our previous years cottage trips. I am going to have to order 2-3 more of this paper pack before it is gone!


Products used:

Paper:
- Fresh Air
- White Daisy, New England Ivy, and Glacier card stock

Embellishments:
- Fresh Air wood embellishments
- Clear Sparkles

Stamp:
- Fresh Air Scrapbooking

Ink:
- New England Ivy and Toffee


Thanks so much for stopping by, I welcome any and all feedback on my projects!

Until next time, happy crafting! 
Brandi



No comments :