Monday, July 30, 2018

Summer Bucket List - H2H Duly Noted

The theme this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is Duly Noted. When I hear Duly Noted, I think of notes, to do lists, noting or documenting things. I came up with the idea for a layout with a summer bucket list the minute I saw the Central Park paper pack and knew it would be a great one for capturing a snap shot of all the summer fun in one layout, kind of like a review of the summer. 

Here is the layout I created, this layout was created for my Central Park workshop and was super fun to design for my group. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Central Park
- Poppy, Pacifica, Willow, Lemon, Glacier, Bashful, Mink, Black & White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Willow and Pacifica
- Silhouette Sketch Pens in black

Electronic Die Cutting:
- Silhouette Cameo - (Title and bucket list)
- Cricut Explore Air (SPF, Flip Flops and Bicycle)

Stamps:
- Central Park Scrapbooking

Tools:
- Scalloped Border Thin Cuts

Embellisments:
- Central Park Sequins

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest project. To participate in the Heart to Heart challenges and show us your take on the Duly Noted theme, click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :