Monday, August 20, 2018

Back to School - H2H Challenges

Hello and happy Monday! I have some cards that I created for sending my girls back to school. I always send a card to school early in the first week of school to my daughters teachers offering my time as a volunteer in the class, a bit about our daughter, and how to reach me with any needs. The minute I saw the theme of Cuteness Overlaod at H2H challenges I knew these were the cards for this challenge. I just adore these little kids and school house, I am a bit sad that my girls are getting older and out growing these little kids. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Documented
- Fern, Saffron and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
-CC1158 School Kids Stamp and Thin Cuts

Shin Han markers:
- P282, P83, BR96, R5, Y49, YR26, RP198, YR29, B262, B68, BR116, Y222, and B68

Copic:
-E51 and E53

Embellishments:
- Documented Dots
- Purple Enamel Hearts

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project this week.I hope you like it, I welcome any and all comments. We would love to have you join us at H2H challenges, play along just click here

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :