Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Happy Birthday - AHSC #278

Hello again, twice in a week, I am on a roll....lol! I have a birthday card that I created as part of my Documented card workshop. I had a lot of fun playing with these papers, I really loved the colours included in this paper pack....especially the Eggplant and Saffron.





Products used:

Paper:
- Documented
- New England Ivy, Saffron, White Daisy and Bashful card stock

Stamp:
- Documented card making and thin cuts

Inks:
- Shin Han Twin Touch markers: BG61, RP198, P83, Y222, and GY235

Tools:
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette Sketch Pens

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any and all feedback on my work! We would love to have you join us and show us your thoughts on our sketch by clicking here to link up. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :