Monday, August 27, 2018

I love crafting! - H2H Challenges

I love crafting, that is no secret but so do my 3 girls, they were born with Glitter in their vains...no joke! And my girls also have some pretty severe anxiety around change and transitions and such, with school starting in just over a week for us here in my neck of the woods anxiety is at an all time high and my youngest struggles the most so this week has not been a good week for her, with anxiety comes some struggles but she was having a really good evening and I wanted to reward her efforts and what better way than to sweat out some glitter....he he he I let her make this card for today's challenge so it is a bit simple and she did get some direction and advise but the stamping, cutting and gluing are all her...and I will add she is 8 years old. So without further ado...here is the card that my 8 year old made for the I love crafting challenge at H2H challenges....



Products used:

Paper:
- Raspberry, White Daisy, and Bashful Glitter paper
- Documented

Stamp:
- S1808 - For the love of Crafting

Ink:
Charcoal and Eggpant

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Z3038 Junebug puffies (retired, long long retired)

We would love to see what you come up with for this challenge, hope on over to H2H Challenges and join us!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting, until next time...happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :