Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Sending Smiles - AHSC 281

I do not know about you but I just love happy accidents! A customer wanted the oval thin cut set and I accidentally ordered the new version with the look of stitching and to send them back is more of a hassle and since I did not have them, I kept them and reordered her the correct product, I am so glad I did, I just love the look you get from these thin cuts, it is so simple but really takes it up a notch! A happy accident indeed!



Products used:

Paper:
- Documented
- Mink, Saffron, White Daisy and Bashful card stock

Stamp:
- Cricut Sending Smiles

Inks:
- Peacock

Tools:
- Scalloped Border Thin Cut
- Oval stitched thin cut

Embellishments:
- Whisper Twine
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any and all feedback on my work! We would love to have you join us and show us your thoughts on our sketch by clicking here to link up. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :