Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Birthday Wishes - AHSC 282

So it is not often that I attempt a masculine card because I do not feel I am very good at them but I do often need them so I make the attempt and this is one of my attempts. I would not say that I am great but this is not a failure either, my husband said he liked it so it works for me!


Products used:

Paper:
- Documented
- Peacock, New England Ivy, and Heather card stock

Stamps:
- Little Dreamer card making and thin cuts set

Ink:
- Charcoal

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Tools:
- Stars Thin Cuts



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any and all feedback on my work! We would love to have you join us and show us your thoughts on our sketch by clicking here to link up. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :