Monday, October 08, 2018

Remarkable - H2H Challenge

Hello! Happy Monday and for those in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving! 

Today at Heart 2 Heart (H2H) challenges we are featuring any project using supplies from our new Holiday Expressions Idea book. I have a layout for you today. 

I created this layout for my monthly workshop and the idea is to feature someone in your life that is Remarkable. For me it is my mother. My mother has been gone for many years now and I am still learning from her. Her memory is more alive than ever within me as I raise my daughters and all the lessons she taught me are coming back as I share them with my girls. I will add pictures once I get some older pictures scanned and printed. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Boutique
- White Daisy, Ballerina, Charcoal, Glacier, and Peach

Stamp:
- Bunches of Love

Ink:
Charcoal, Glacier Sweet Leaf, and Saffron

Embellishments:
- Boutique Puffies
- Clear Sparkles


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my work today. I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like to play along, feel free to join us at H2H challenges. This challenge is open until Oct. 31, 2018!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi







1 comment :

Katy said...

LOVE this layout, Brandi!