Monday, October 15, 2018

Boo Crew - H2H Sketch Challenge

Today at Heart to Heart challenges we have a sketch challenge for you. I love a sketch challenge. I love that it is a map, a starting point on a project but that you can really take it into so many directions. I use sketches all the time. It helps take the guess work out of the layout and I feel I can focus on the fun part, what papers and embellishments to use since I already have an idea of what the layout will look like. 

Here is the sketch we are focusing on for this challenge:



 And here is my take on the sketch:




Products Used:

Paper:
- Hello Pumpkin
- White Daisy, Nectarine, Lagoon, and Black card stock

Stamp:
- Hello Pumpkin Scrapbooking

Ink:
- Black and Lagoon

Bling:
- Clear Sparkles
- Bats & Cats enamel dots
- Jeepers Creepers puffies


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work. To play along join us at H2H challenges, you have until Oct. 31, 2018 at 11:59 to submit this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :