Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Thank you - AHSC #287

Hello! I have been playing a lot with the Grateful Heart and Hello Pumpkin paper packs for my workshops and now I am getting around to start posting some of the projects I made. Can I just say Oh my how I love both of these paper packs? I know I know I say that about all of them, but I really do love each paper pack, I am a paper addict and hoarder! Anyhoots, I digress....I loved playing with both paper packs but today I have a card I made for the Grateful Heart portion of my workshop. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Grateful Heart

Stamp:

Ink:

Embellishments:
- Fern Burlap Ribbon (retired)


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. We would love to have you join us at Atlantice Hearts Sketch Challenge and see what you come up with for the sketch!

Until next time, happy crafting....
Brandi


No comments :