Monday, November 19, 2018

Blessed Beyond Measure - H2H Challenges

Our theme this week is Thankful Heart and I immediately think Thanksgiving and being thankful and grateful for all that we have.  

I created this layout for my Grateful Heart workshops but it fit the challenge so perfectly I am adding it here.  



I just love the colours of fall and the Grateful Heart paper pack is a great paper to showcase those great colours. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Grateful Heart
- White Daisy, Fern, Pomegranate, Espresso, Goldrush, and Saffron.

Stamps:
- S1810 - Thanks & Giving

Inks:
- Saffron and Pomegranate

Embellishments:
- Fern Burlap Ribbon
- Gold Pearl Dots

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. We would love to have you play along here. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :