Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Happy Holidays AHSC 290

This week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge we have a great sketch for you. I could not wait to create with this one. I had originally planned on doing flowers and all of that but as I was playing with Tis the Season for my workshop this card just started to come together and I really love how it turned out. 

Remember, when using the sketches it does not have to follow or be identical to the sketch, but the sketch is a starting point and as long as we can see some semblance of the sketch it is a great starting point for your projects. 







Products used:

Paper:
- Tis the Season
- Fern, Charcoal, Espresso and Candy Apple card stock

Stamp:
- Pear & Partridge Cardmaking workshop (retired)

Ink:
- Fern

Cricut:
- Flower Market (Pine Cone & Pine Needle Branch)

To play along, just join us here! Thank you for stopping by and visiting. I welcome any and all feedback. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Kathleen said...

I love this card! I really like what you did with the Pine Cones.