Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Happy Birthday - AHSC 289

Today on the blog is a Birthday Card that was featured in my Grateful Hearts workshop. I really love the floral patterned paper in this workshop I could play with it forever but since that is not realistic, I will use it as much as I can before I turn my attention to Tis the Season and Oh What Fun and Christmas projects. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Grateful Heart
- Espresso, Glacier, Fern, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Fern, Sapphire, Espresso, Pomegranate, and Saffron

Stamp:
- M1186 Happy Birthday
- C1747 Fabulous Birthday

Embellishment:
- Bronze Shimmer Trim

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. I welcome any and all feedback. To play along with us at H2H challenges join us by linking up your project here.

Until next time, happy crafting....
Brandi

1 comment :

lichazul said...

lovely card
congrats
thaks so much for your comment in my blog
have a nice day