Monday, November 05, 2018

Joy - H2H Challenges

This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges the challenges is all about Nature and what inspires you. At this time of year I am inspired by so many things, the fall colours, pumpkins every where, and of course Christmas, not winter, not a fan of winter, snow or cold, but I do love Christmas! I was working on my Tis the Season workshop and the Joy PML card just spoke to me, I love galvanized steel buckets and Christmas foliage so I just had to do something with this PML card. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Tis the Season
- Candy Apple, Charcoal, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Silver Shimmer Trim
- Black and White Dots

Tools:
- Scallop Border Thin Cuts

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit today, I appreciate it! I welcome any and all feedback. To play along with us at H2H Challenges you just need to use at least 1 CTMH product and upload your project here

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi




No comments :