Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Beautiful Friendship - AHSC 300

WOW! Today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge we are bringing you our 300th sketch. I have not been a design team member since the beginning but I came aboard at Sketch 35 so I have been designing for them for quite a long time and I love it. Not only are the sketches great and I use them all the time for my cards and workshops but through it I have actually made a great friend in Michelle Stewart, the founder of the challenge site. So not only is it fun but it has been life changing for me. I would like to congratulate Michelle on 300 sketches, WOW...300 sketches that is huge. 

Now onto the sketch and my take on it. I will admit, some sketches are super easy to work with and some are more challenging to me and this one I struggled with big time. I walked away for a few days and came back to it and wow it came together in literally about 15 minutes, the longest part was colouring the flowers!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Something Fierce
- Ballerina and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- I Heart Us card making

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Ballerina, Bluebird, Carolina, Lemon, Pewter, and Willow

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. We would love to see your take on this sketch! Link up by clicking here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

paper bag create said...

Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing your inspiration. :)