Sunday, February 10, 2019

I Heart Us - February Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our Cross Canada blog hop featuring the I Heart Us paper pack. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop simply contact me or your local CTMH consultant and we will be happy to get that order placed for you!

If you have reached me you have just come from the blog of the very talented Diana

I really love this paper pack and I have had so much fun working with it. I love the colours and they are making me so ready for spring. In our family do we things together all the time but we have what we call Family Fun Days and that is where the entire day is spent doing something fun, going somewhere we don't normally do, eating out and just having fun together as a family, these are typically all day events and can be one bigger event like a zoo or amusement park or doing a bunch of different things like going to the local pool and then heading to a baseball game in the evening. So in honour of our Family Fun Days....I created this layout to document one of our many family fun days together. 



(sorry for the shadow going across the right lower corner, no matter how many pictures I took, just could not get rid of it!)

Products Used:

Paper:
- I Heart Us
- Pixie, Canary, Lagoon, Thistle, Sweat Pea, Bluebird, and White Daisy

Ink:

- Bluebird
- Lagoon

Stamp:
- I Heart Us Scrapbooking 

Embellishments:
- I Heart Us Sequins
- Clear Sparkles

If you don't mind taking a few minutes to let me your thoughts on my project I would really appreciate it. 

Now that you are done here at my blog it is time to jump on over to Janet's blog to check our her great artwork. If you get lost at all along the way, you can start with Michelle's blog and she will take from the east coast to the west coast!

Thanks for hopping along with us across Canada!


3 comments :

Farmerdistamps1 said...

Such an awesome layout ~ Love it!

Valerie Marie said...

Nicely done! The colour you chose for the photo mats is perfect. Thanks!

Sheena Brooks said...

That's a lovely layout!!!