Friday, May 10, 2019

Sweet Girl - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Cross Canada blog hop! We are a group of Canadian consultants with Close to my Heart who gather together online each month to share our creations using the featured paper pack of the month which this month is Sweet Girl. If you are coming to me from Sheena, welcome! 

For this months project, I have a layout using the Sweet Girl paper and the D1858 Summer Memories stamp set. This layout will be featured in my workshop this month for the Sweet Girl paper pack and while I have all girls so this paper is perfect for me, not all of my customers have girls so I want to show the versatility of the paper. I love the soft flowers in the patterned paper, it reminds me of a park day or picnic and that is where this layout kind of took shape. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Sweet Girl
- New England Ivy, Sapphire, and White Daisy

Stamp:
- D1858 Summer Memories

Ink:
- Fern, Peach, Sapphire, and New England Ivy

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any feedback and comments you might have about my work! It is time to move on over to Jessica and see what great thing she has in store for us. 

If you want to purchase any products found along this blog hop, please reach out to your local CTMH consultant, if you do not have one I would be happy to help you out with an order!

Until next time....happy crafting!
Brandi

3 comments :

Jessica K said...

Love these layouts!!!

Valerie Marie said...

Beautiful! I love the pairing of the bright New England Ivy cardstock with the softer floral. It really works. Thanks!

kanatanewf said...

A lovely layout. I'm sure your group will love it!