Monday, May 06, 2019

This is Us! - H2H Challenges

This week the challenge over at H2H challenges is in honour of National Scrapbooking Day, we want to see your layouts! I am sharing one I made for one of my recent workshops featuring the now retired Feels Like Home papers



This is an idea I had been toying with for a while, there was a layout in the Make it from the Heart Vol. 2 called Outnumber abut a father with his wife and 4 daughters...well I don't have 4 but I have 3 so my husband is definitely outnumbered in out house (even our dog is female!) So for the workshop I figured out all the customers who would be attending and counted how many in their family and started cutting with my Silhouette to get the right number of people and pets! Everyone loved it and was a huge hit!

Products used:

Paper:
- Feels like Home (retired)
- Fern, Sugar Plum, Sapphire, Mink, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Sugar Plum Glitter Gems

Ink:
- Sugar Plum, Fern, and Sapphire

Stamp:
Feels Like Home Scrapbooking (retired)


To play along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges it is simple, just click this link here, and upload a project that has at least one CTMH product on it, it is that simple and this week it can be any layout, mini album or anything scrapbook related that has a CTMH product on it!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today, please feel free to leave any comments, I welcome any and all feedback!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Cat Nowak said...

Love your layout! What a great idea with the cut outs of the family!!