Wednesday, May 01, 2019

To My Best - May SOTM Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for May! We are bringing you some amazing artwork featuring the May Stamp of the Month....To My Bestie. If you are joining me from Brenda Lapp's awesome blog, you are in the right spot. If you are starting here, welcome!


I am loving this Stamp of the Month. At first glance it was not one of my favourites but as I played with it I became a huge fan of the versatility I could see in it. So let's see some art work. 






I created this one for the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge but included it here to show another take on this great Stamp of the Month.

Products Used:

Paper:
- Sweet Girl
- Fern, Sapphire, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- S1905 To my Bestie

Ink:
- Black Memento Ink
- Shin Markers: BR96, BR116, R140, YR26, B62, and GY236

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots
- Bitty Sparkles

I hope I have provided some inspiration for you with regards to this stamp set. To get even more, it is time to hop on over to Gina Brandstetter's great blog to see what she came up with!

If you see any great products you would like to purchase, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not currently have a consultant I would be happy to assist you if you are in Canada. If you are in the United States, Australia, or New Zealand I can assist you in finding a consultant in your area. 

Thanks for hopping along with us!

8 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

Fantastic cards! I love how you used paper for one of the shirts and I love how you used balloons on another card.

Jessica K said...

Love the paper piecing you did! What a smart idea!

Melissa Robinson said...

Awww...I totally love your cards! The paper-piecing does look great!

Gina Brandstetter said...

So pretty! Love them all!

Valerie Marie said...

Wow! All three cards are amazing! I love how you used a softer background pattern and then bright colours for the images in the foreground. I think your last card is my very favourite. Thanks!

Michelle Stewart said...

Love the paper piecing, it's a great way to show various uses for the stamp with pattern paper. Great cards.

Haley D. said...

All of the cards are wonderful, and your coloring is amazing.

lichazul said...

alls cards are pretty
congrats
have a great day