Wednesday, May 01, 2019

It's your day - AHSC 314

Hello and happy Wednesday! it is a yucky day here where I am so perfect for crafting! I am all about that...always! I have a card I made for you today for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC) I had so much fun playing with the new Stamp of the Month and our new paper called Sweet Girl. Not only is it Design Team day for AHSC it is also new products day at CTMH and I get to share some of the new stuff we have that we have had a chance to play with.





Products used:

Paper:
- Sweet Girl
- Fern and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- S1905 To my Bestie

Ink:
- Memento Black
- R140, GV235, BR116, BR96, YR26, and B62

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my work. We would love to see your take on the sketch, if you would like to join us, you can do so by clicking here. 

No comments :