Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Thinking of you - AHSC 322

Hello! Today I have a card I made for my workshop using one of the sketches from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge which I am on the design team for. I use these sketches for a lot of my workshop cards. 

This months workshop featured the True Love paper pack and I just loved the colours in this one, the Sapphire, Eggplant and New England Ivy really spoke to me in this one and softened by the Sugarplum and Ballerina, it was so fun to play with. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- True Love
- Sugar Plum and Ballerina

Ink:
- Sapphire

Stamp:
- C1632 Say it all (retired)

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :