Monday, July 01, 2019

Oh Canda - H2H Challenge

Hello! Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian followers (happy early 4th of July to my US followers!) The theme for Heart 2 Heart challenges this week is Candy Apple so of course a Canada Day Layout was needed!





For this layout I used the CTMH Pocket Plus Memory Protector - Design 4 to add more pictures to my page.



So you can see I was able to add 8 more pictures to my layout by using the Pocket Plus Memory Protector.  This is what they look like below, they got right into the spine of your post bound album so they are there own page so to speak and you can turn them easily to reveal more pictures and the rest of your page. 
product image



Products used:

Paper:
- Candy Apple, Black and White Daisy card stock

Tools:
- Subway Tile embossing folder

Stamps:
- CC101811 - True North (retired)
- B1680 - Celebrate with a Bang

Ink:
- Candy Apple
- Black

Embellishments:
- Fundamentals bundle (retired)

Silhouette:
- Oh Canada by Suzanne Cannon #296163

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



3 comments :

CatScrapbooking said...

Great layout!! I love how the red pops with the white bases. Super cute!

Sue Bruch said...

I love this layout...very clean and classy. Great job!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Those Pocket Plus protectors are one of my favorites. I like how you used them to add more to your layout. 💙☕Miss. Carrie