Monday, July 01, 2019

Bear Hugs - July SOTM Blog Hop

Hello and Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian followers, to everyone else...Happy Monday! Tonight I am participating in the July Stamp of the Month blog hop for the Bear Hugs Stamp of the month. This adorable stamp set has 17 stamps and is just so sweet.


If you have come here from Valerie Kapsha you are in the right place! If you are starting here, welcome! To go through the blog hop, just follow the links in each blog post. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Into the Wild
- White Daisy, Sapphire, Mink, Heather, Fern, New England Ivy and Charcoal card stock

Stamp:
- S1907 Bear Hugs

Ink:
- Charcoal and New England Ivy

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Bronze Sequins
- Whisper Extra Thick Twine

Before heading off to Gina Brandstetter I would like to say thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. This stamp set is only available until July 31, 2019.
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



6 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

What a fabulous and fun layout. It is beautiful.

DanyellScraps said...

Great way to incorporate this into a layout!!!

Melissa Robinson said...

I really love your layout and the papers you chose. The bears are a perfect addition!

Michelle Stewart said...

This is a super cute layout. Great job.

Haley D. said...

Sweet layout!

Clare said...

Love the title! Where did it come from?