Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Beautiful Day - AHSC 324

Hello! I am back with another card for the AHSC (told you I was committing to being more consistent with my posting!)

This card was also featured at my June workshop featuring the True Love paper pack. I really loved this card and how easily it came together. It was so easy because this sentiment was part of the cut out sheet that is included in our paper packs so I really had little to do for this card.





Products Used:

Paper:
- True Love
- Sapphire card stock

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Sapphire and White twine from a retired ribbon bundle


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



No comments :