Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Into the Wild - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you! If you are joining me today, welcome to our monthly Cross Canada blog hop where this month we are featuring the Into the Wild paper pack by Close to my Heart. The blog hop travels to consultants all across Canada and starts with Michelle Stewart out in Nova Scotia and travels from East to West. If you have joined me from the most awesome Brae or starting with me, welcome I am thrilled to have you stop by!

Now onto my project. 



I created this layout for my workshop ladies, we have lots of little boys in our group so I thought this would be a fun layout for them to use for the adventures their little guys go on.

Products Used:

Paper:
- Into the Wild
- White Daisy, Charcoal, Sapphire, Fern, and Heather card stock

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Cricut
- Lantern - CTMH You are Here
- Compass - CTMH You are Here

Ink:
- Heather

Stamp:
- C1734 A Thousand Words


To continue on in the blog hop click here to go to the amazingly talented Jessica to see how she used the Into the Wild papers on her projects. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

3 comments :

Michelle Stewart said...

Love this layout, such a great outdoor/camping layout.

Jessica K said...

Love the layout! Perfect shades of blue and definitely perfect for all those boys in your group !:)

Xoxo
jess

Brae said...

Adorable layout!