Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Let's Celebrate - AHSC 325

Hello! I really love the card I am bringing to you today. This is a birthday or any celebration card I made for the June True Love workshop using the AHSC sketch but I added in Espresso ink for the chocolate and I think the colours looks so good together. One of my favourite details was adding the banner to where the sentiment goes in the sketch, remember we do not need to follow sketches exactly, I still have my sentiment in the spot on the sketch but I added it to a banner. 





Products used:
Paper:
- True Love
- Sugar Plum and White Daisy

Ink:
- Sugar Plum and Espresso

Stamps:
- D1850 One Year Older
- C1747 Fabulous Birthday

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


1 comment :

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card