Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Get Well Soon - AHSC #331

As soon as I saw this sweet little set by Close to my Heart, I knew I needed to have it and of course it made its way to my workshop cards too! Isn't it just the cutest and sweetest stamp set, sure to make someone who is not feeling well, perk up just a bit. 


Here is how I used the stamp set. I really like how this one turned out, I love the dark Pansy with the flower patterned paper. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Craft On
- Pansy and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black and Pansy
- Shin Han markers R5, P83, B262, RP198

Stamp:
- B1673 Get Well Soon


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC), simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle Stewart said...

Great minds think alike. I also used the Craft on collection, but I really like the elements for your design. Thanks for all that you do.