Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Winter Wonderful - H2h Challenge

Hello and welcome to my late Monday post! The theme of this weeks challenge for Heart 2 Heart challenges is Black Friday. In the United States this week is Thanksgiving and the day after is known as Black Friday, the unofficial kick off of the Christmas season and the busiest shopping day of the year. 

This is a layout I created using the Cedar and Pine paper pack and will be one of my workshop layouts for my upcoming workshop in December. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Cedar and Pine
- French White, Peach, and Black card stock

Embellishments:
- Clear shimmer brush
- Clear Sparkles
- Black and White Dots

Silhouette Cameo
- I do not recall the font I used for the Winter Wonderful title or where the snowflakes came from. I am so bad about changing things over and over and forgetting to write down what I used because once I alter it I can not get that info again and I typically alter it. 


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :