Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Nutcracker - AHSC 343

Hello! Today I have a fun card I made for my recent Christmas card workshop for you. It is featuring the nutcracker stamp set from CTMH and I just adore it. I used a retired paper pack that I had some extra of for this one, this was from Sparkle and Shine. 







Products Used:

Paper:
- Sparkle and Shine (retired)
- Slate, White Daisy, and Cranberry card stock

Stamp:
- Cedar and Pine Cardmaking and Thin Cuts

ink:
- Cranberry, Slate, Juniper, and Black Memento

Tools:
- Water Blending Pen

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :