Monday, January 20, 2020

Spruced Up - H2H Challenges

Hello and Happy Monday to you all. I am a bit late in posting today due to some home renovations going on at my place....sorry about that! I have a card today for the Spruced Up challenge with H2H challenges. For this challenge I went easy and used the Spruced Up paper pack from Close to My Heart but you do not have to, just what ever your working on...spruce it up a bit, use spruce leaves, the colour of spruce...whatever Spruce up means to you. 

Here is what I created:



Products Used:

Paper:
- Spruced Up
- Sangria and French Vanilla card stock

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Tri Blend Marker Dull Green

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Mink Twine

Stamps:
- S1712 A Little Bit of Pun (retired)

To play along with our challenge today at H2H challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :