Monday, April 06, 2020

Happy Anniversary - H2H Challenges

Hello! Happy Monday! I hope you are all staying safe and keeping a distance from each other, we are social distancing here and that means lots of time to scrap, when the kids allow it! Today I worked on my card for the H2H Challenges 10th Anniversary....yes, they have been around for 10 years. I have been on the Design team for at least 3 of those 10 years and I love it. I love that I have challenges and weekly goals to keep me going and scrapping!

So I made them an Anniversary card! I am truly honoured to be part of this talented group of paper crafters and I have enjoyed every minute so to my friend Haley Dyer and the entire H2H Challenges team....Happy Anniversary!



Products used:

Paper:
- Yesterday and Today
- French Vanilla card stock

Ink:
- Espresso

Stamp:
-A1244 A Little Sentiment

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :