Friday, April 10, 2020

Seas the Day - Cross Canada BH

Hello and welcome to the Cross Canada Blog Hop! Tonight we have 5 Close to My Heart consultants participating and we are featuring projects using the Seas the Day paper pack. If you are joining me from Rosalynd you are in the right place. If you are starting here at my blog, welcome! 



I am in love with this paper pack, I love the beach vibe and the colours, the Sapphire, Candy Apple, Mint, Peach oh all the colours make my heart happy! This layout will be great for some pictures I have of my girls at the beach by us. I love watching them play in the water and have a great time, it reminds me of my own childhood and spending days at the beach with my family. I just hope we will be able to get to the beach this year and that the social distancing we are all participating in ends soon!

Products used:

Paper:
- Seas the Day
- Candy Apple, Canary, Linen, Sapphire, and White Daisy

Silhouette:
- Life is better at the Beach by Miss Kate Cuttables (79511)

Embellishments:
- Seas the Day Dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
It is not time to Hop along over to the next talented consultant Jessica
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

3 comments :

Kim Loewen said...

Love this layout with the strips of paper. How can you not love that lighthouse.

Jessica K said...

I love these! Such clean lines :)

Sam said...

Lovely layout...it will look great with your little ones pictures!!!