Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Heat it Up - Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to the CTMH consultant technique blog hop tonight. Tonight we are featuring products with the technique of heat embossing. If you are joining me from 
Melissa Robinson welcome, you are in the right spot. If you get lost along the way, you can start over at Melissa's blog for the the list of participants.

Now onto the projects....



For this first card I created a shaker card, I just so wanted to show off the silver star confetti, I love these little stars. 

Products used:
- Paper:
- Seas the Day, White Daisy, and Sapphire card stock

Ink:
- Versamark
- Silver embossing powder

Stamp:
- A1247 Birthday Hugs and Kisses

Tools:
- Z4309 Shaker Window and Confetti Thin Cuts
- Z4310 Shaker Foam and Acetate
- Z3274 - Clear Sparkles



For this card, my oldest daughter (12) and I were just playing around and having fun. We took a stencil and with a sponge just randomly applied ink and then while the stencil was down we added versa mark and clear embossing powder to give it a glossy look. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Wisteria, Ballerina, and White Daisy Cardstock

Ink:
- Wisteria, Canary, Ballerina, and Mint
- Versamark

Stencil - 
- Hexagon (not CTMH)

Embellishments:
Z4213 Silver Embellishing Thread
- Z3274 - Clear Sparkles

Stamp
- B1708 Speech Bubbles

Embossing Powder
- Wow Pink (not CTMH)
Z2088 Clear Super Fine Embossing Power

It is time to hop along to the next talented consultant, Alyson Mayo
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

7 comments :

Melissa Robinson said...

I so love your shaker card and the resulting card from experimenting. It looks FUN!

The Scrap Buzz said...

I love the Speech Bubble card!

Alyson Mayo said...

These are so cute.

Michelle said...

Your cards are really nice. I ne d to try the clear embossing over stenciled background.

Kim Loewen said...

Lovely cards, I love how you used embossing with the stencil. I haven't done this in years.

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards! I love the second one!

Haley D. said...

Love them both! That second one is so fun!