Monday, April 20, 2020

Sunkissed Cutie - H2H challenges

Hello! Happy Monday to you all out there. I hope every one is doing well out there while social distancing, it is a difficult time that is for sure. One thing I am thankful for during all of this is that my hobby is one I can do inside and while I did miss out on joining some friends for a crop weekend, with social media we are all still able to connect and created.  Today I am bringing you a challenge from Heart 2 Heart (H2H) Challenges and it is "Life's a Beach" so we want to see all your beachy creations! Here is one of mine - Sunkissed Cutie! I had a lot of fun making this layout, it is nice dreaming of the days we can get out of the house again, go places and enjoy each others company. My daughters are so hopefully we will be able to enjoy the pool and beach and friends this summer and I am hopeful too. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Seas the Day w/ sticker sheet
- Peach, Canary, Sapphire, Candy Apple and White Daisy card stock

Tools:
- Scallop Border Thin Cut (retired)

Silhouette Cameo:
- Playing in the Sandbox by PPbN Designs (sun only)
- I do not recall the fonts I used, I really must write them down!


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :