Monday, April 27, 2020

Happy Birthday - H2H Stripes

Hello! Happy Monday! Can you believe another weekend is come and gone. I am not sure where you are reading this from but here in my neck of the woods in Canada we have been in semi lockdown mode for 7 weeks now...7 weeks stuck at home with the kiddos. I love them to death but yeah we all have a bit (ok a lot) of cabin fever at this point. The upside to being stuck at home is crafting time...

The challenge this week from H2H is all about Stripes! I was all over this one, I absolutely love this striped paper from the Seas the Day paper pack, it is my favourite and I want to Hoard it all and just buy more and more of this. For this card, I stepped out of my comfort zone, I do not typically stamp right onto patterned paper but I wanted the stripes to show through. I also tried something new with the Sapphire Crochet thread and embellished it with 3 of the large Seas the Day dots.



Products Used: 

Paper:
- Seas the Day
- Peach card stock

Embellishments
- Sapphire Crochet Thread
- Seas the Day Dots

Ink:
- Sapphire

Stamp
- C1837 Birthday Banners


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :