Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stitched Together - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to the Cross Canada blog hop tonight. Tonight consultants from across Canada are coming together to showcase artwork created withe the Stitched Together paper pack. If you are joining me from the uber talented Brae, you are in the right place. 

I have been playing with Stitched Together as I am creating my monthly workshop and this is one of the 3 layouts I created for my monthly workshop ladies. 



I really love the bright bold colours in this paper pack, it is so fun to play with. This has space for a 3X4 picture under the good times title, and two 4X6 on the left page. The right page has a 3X4, 4X6, and 3X4 with another 4X6 directly next to the other 4X6. My workshop pages typically have some stamping and other techniques but with doing porch drop offs for my customers I have been keeping them fairly simple for them to be able to complete at home. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Stitched Together
- Mint, White Daisy, and Candy Apple card stock

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
It is not time to hop on over to the ever creative Janet to see what she has created for us tonight. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


1 comment :

Colleen Dewis said...

Lovely Brandi. I haven't been creating layouts lately, I am in full happy mail, card sending mode. This may be the inspiration I need
Can't get customers interested in layout classes if you don't show them what you make!