Friday, June 05, 2020

Let's stay home with Legendary Father - SOTM BH

Hello and welcome to the Legendary Father and Let's Stay Home blog hop! Tonight CTMH consultants from all over are showcasing their artworks using a variety of new stamps available. You likely are joining me from the uber talented Katy Taylor so welcome!




Here are the projects I made using the Stamp sets for the Legendary Father release. 





For both of these projects I used the Aurora paper pack. The stamps are CC6205 Legendary Father's Day (on the card) and layout and the CC6206 Someone To Look Up To. I used the Dull Green Blend and Iced Gray Blend of the Tri-blend markers.  Charcoal, Sapphire and Black Tuxedo by Momento inks. The triangle studs are CTMh but retired. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
It is not time to hop on over to the super creative Kathy Burrows and see what great items she has in store for you!  If you get lost along the way, just check in here with Melinda and she will get you back and hopping again! Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



7 comments :

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your projects. The card is perfect and I love your layout.

Brenda Lapp said...

Great projects! What a great layout to remember the day.

Scrappin' Heather said...

So cute!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great projects!

Wendy Kessler said...

Great projects, I like the straight lines and neatness of both of them.

Cat Nowak said...

Great card and layout!

Darlys said...

Love your card and layout. The coloring is super!