Monday, July 06, 2020

Sunny Days - H2H Challenges

Hello! Happy Monday, the first in July, can you believe we are already in July, this year is flying by for sure but yet it feels so long with being somewhat quarantined still. Luckily I am a paper crafter and I am made for staying in and scrapping but I do love my summer weather and want to enjoy it was much as possible too!

Anyways, today I have a card for you that I made for my workshop using the Summer Vibes card making stamp and thin cut set from the card making workshop. The minute I saw this I just had to have it, the popsicles, ice cream cones and watermelon just screamed to BUY ME...so I obliged! Isn't this just an adorable popsicle set? I just know my workshop ladies will love this set!



Products used:

Paper:
- Summer Vibes
- Nectarine, Glacier, White Daisy and a Pink to be named soon? Possible new colour coming?

Ink:
- Black Memento and Nectarine

Stamp/Thin Cut:
- Z3744 Summer Vibes Card Making Workshop

Embellishments:
- Black and White Enamel Dots

Markers:
- Tri-blend
   - Orange Blend
   - Brown Blend
   - Ice Blue Blend

No comments :