Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Just Keep Swimming - AHSC 376

Hello! I am having so much fun playing with the Summer Vibes paper pack right now. I have a workshop coming up and I am full prep mode and just loving these papers, it is amazing how quick a workshop comes together with certain papers and this is one of those paper packs, it is so fun and easy to work with. 

I created this card for my workshop ladies...I love the sentiment on this card...Just Keep Swimming. Right now I feel so many are just trying to keep their heads above water and to keep on swimming....



I love the water / wave paper and I this adorable little fish, I just had to do something with it. I coloured it with my Tai-blend markers and love the different colours I used and how it looks.

To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle said...

I love your card! Putting the fish on the scalloped circle is great! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.